A projection screen and its individual characteristics is a critical part of the overall system. There are several different characteristics that affect the quality and functionality of the viewing experience. Below is an overview of some of the projection screens that Nextec Systems offers.
High Def 16:9 Ultra Gain Fixed Frame Projector Screen
- This revolutionary high gain screen delivers the ultimate in picture quality, vivid colors, high contrast, and a wide viewing area to produce a true 3D cinematic experience.
- The innovative metallic based technology increases color saturation while expanding contrast in controlled or uncontrolled lighting environments
- Available in a wide variety of sizes in the HD 16:9 format including 92”, 103”, 110”, 120”, 133”, and 145” diagonal measurements
Motorized Projection Screen
- Motorized Projection screen that comes in a wide variety of sizes and screen formats (4:3, 16:9, 16:10. 2.35:1)
- Durable aluminum housing for wall or ceiling applications
- Very quiet motor operation
- Maximum flexibility with interface options including low voltage relays,IR, RS-232, 12 volt triggers and IP controls
- Choice of Black or white finishes